Tours & School Bookings
College of Kinesiology – School / Group Booking Request
Please note – completion of this form does NOT guarantee your booking request. You will receive confirmation from a College of Kinesiology staff member with a date, locations, facility and rental rates once space and instructors have been confirmed. Until that time, please be aware your booking is not guaranteed.
Where possible, the College of Kinesiology and Recreation Services may provide instruction, facility space and/or equipment to school or other groups at a minimal cost under the following conditions:
- A maximum of a 2 hour experience will be provided.
- Based on the request, facility, instruction and equipment rental costs may apply.
- Groups may utilize the requested space only if the facility is available, and there is adequate instruction/supervision available by College of Kinesiology staff.
- The classroom teacher or appointed group supervisor must be present for the entire duration of the experience.
- The College of Kinesiology and Recreation Services reserves the right to limit the number of visits schools / classes may experience during the academic year.
- Requests for the laboratory spaces should be made through the Laboratory Technician (Shane Schwanbeck @ 966-1098 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For activity spaces or facility tours (gym, swimming pool), click here.