What do I need to register online?
- A University of Saskatchewan Recreation Services online account
- Your Username
- Your Password
- Your course information
- Valid Visa, MasterCard or American Express
We encourage you to prepare for registration dates in advance by viewing class and program offerings online and setting up your account. Please review your contact information each season and contact us before registration opens with any updates or changes. This will ensure you are ready to register online when classes open.
Spring / Summer 2017 registration will begin on March 20, 2017 at 8:30 am. The updated Activities Guide will be available on March 1 and mailed to previous participants by the end of the week before registration starts.
- Can’t find the lessons you are looking for? Please ensure that under courses the Currently Viewing tab reflects the season you are interested in – Winter, February Break, Easter Break, Spring, or Summer.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your bookings. If you are unable to locate the email and the information about your registration, please email email@example.com and staff will address your concern within 2 working days. If your request is urgent, please call (306) 966-1001.
- Parking Passes. Registered online? If you/your class are eligible to receive one and you did not remove it from your shopping cart before completing your online registration, your parking pass will be mailed to you prior to the start of your class.
Questions & Feedback
As with all questions and concerns - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will address your concern within 2 working days. If your request is urgent, please call (306) 966-1001.