Recreation Services is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We strongly advise you not to bring valuables into the locker room even if you plan to leave them in a locked locker.
- Day lockers are available for free by using your own lock or you can use coin-operated lockers for $0.25
- Locks and contents must be removed by the end of every day; otherwise the lock will be cut contents will be removed and stored at the Customer Service Centre. Unclaimed items are donated to charity after two weeks.
Lockers in the PAC or Education Building are available for a yearly rental to all USask students and PAC members (including faculty, staff and general public).
- Lockers go on Sale Mid September in the General Office for $60 GST included (Kinesiology students get locker for free - see below). Students and Staff must present a valid student/employee card.
Locker Renewal/Locker Clean Out
- Existing patrons can renew their locker starting Mid September. If you choose not to renew you must have you stuff cleaned out by Sept 15.
- Leave padlock on the locker (do not turn your lock into the Equipment Room or the General Office).
- Any contents left in the lockers will be tagged and bagged by PAC Equipment Room Staff and held for 30 days.
- All Kinesiology students receive a free half locker for the school year.
- Locker allocation begins Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 8:30 am in the General Office, Room 222 PAC.
- Must present valid student card.
Towel services is free for all PAC members.
Sport Equipment is available for daily sign-out for PAC members only.
- Racquetball goggles